Looking to assign a new user to your Hubspot portal? This article will show you how to quickly assign a new user with the correct permissions.
How to assign a new user to your Hubspot portal:
- Login to your Hubspot portal
- Click the gear icon in the top right to access your portal settings
- Click the 'Users and Teams' navigation item in the bottom of the left hand settings navigation
- Click the orange 'Create User' button in the top right of the users list
- Enter the new users primary business email address
- Click next to assign appropriate permissions for the user (note: if you're assigning a primary contact from the MAGNETIC team to work on your portal, please assign Super Admin privileges using the 'actions' menu)
- Click the "Next" button to go to final step of new user set up
- Click the "Send" button to send the notification to the user
Learn more about Hubspot user permissions
Hubspot user permissions can be set on an individual or team basis by any user with admin or super admin privileges. Permissions can be fine tuned to give users granular access to specific tools within your Hubspot portal.
For a complete guide to all Hubspot user permission options, please view the updated permissions guide here.
Recommended Reading: Progressive Profiling - Optimize Your Lead Nurturing Process
Making people feel comfortable with you online will help you collect the right information about them at the right time. This method of digital engagement enables you to present more relevant content to people online in the future.